KUGB Constitution, Structure and Procedures
The aims and objectives of the KUGB will be to:
- foster and develop the Art, Sport and practice of KUGB Shotokan Karate in Great Britain
- organise and regulate KUGB Shotokan Karate in Great Britain
- unite persons and clubs wishing to learn, practice and support KUGB Shotokan Karate
- provide technical rules and documentation relating to the safety and equity of members and maintenance and development of standards
- act as an advisory body on all matters affecting KUGB Shotokan Karate in Great Britain
- trade in goods relating to the practice and promotion of KUGB Shotokan Karate
- raise funds for Charitable purposes and (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) to establish, support, finance and promote a charitable trust to be known as the KUGB Charity Appeal (including the holding of events with a view to raising funds for such charitable trust)
- do all such things that are considered necessary to achieve the above aims and objectives including the collection, receipt and administration of funds
Structure and Procedures
The full document containing the KUGB Constitution, Structure and Procedures can be downloaded and viewed by clicking on the link below.
You will need to have a PDF Reader, such as the freely available Adobe® Reader®, installed on your computer. To install the latest version of Adobe® Reader® visit www.adobe.com (link opens in a new browser window).
Click here to download, view and print the full KUGB Constitution, Structure and Procedures document.