KUGB Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The terms "the KUGB" or "the Karate Union of Great Britain" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is KUGB, PO Box 3, Wirral, CH43 6XX. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the KUGB and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the KUGB. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the KUGB takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website ("the Website"). By using or accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these provisions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
- Maintenance of the Website
- The Website is maintained by The Karate Union of Great Britain ("the KUGB").
- The Website is hosted in the United Kingdom and all data and information related to the Website will be held there.
- Use of the Website
- You may access and use the Website solely pursuant to these Terms and Conditions for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use contrary to these Terms and Conditions requires the prior written consent of the KUGB.
- You may access the Website anonymously as a visitor, and will not be required to provide personal information. However, in order to access certain services and content on the Website, you must be a currently licensed member of the KUGB.
- Unauthorised Use of the Website
- You may not use spiders, robots or other automated data mining technique to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Website or to manipulate the results of any activity carried out on the Website.
- may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user's use of it, including but not limited to overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Website.
- You may not send unsolicited emails, including promotions or advertisements, through the Website.
- You may not forge or hide your true identity in any postings or emails.
- You may not post on the Website any material which is threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or could otherwise violate any law. The KUGB will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of anyone who posts such material.
- You may not frame portions of the Website within any other website or alter the appearance of the Website.
- Intellectual Property
- All pages and content within or linking to the Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys and logos are the intellectual property of or are authorised for use by the KUGB and its licensors, partners and affiliates. This includes all trademarks, copyrights, patents and confidential information.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by the KUGB in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, display, upload, post transmit or distribute in any way any content of the Website.
- Where you have been expressly permitted by the KUGB, you may copy agreed content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- One single copy of any page may be copied or downloaded for personal use or reference.
- You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- You may not transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain
- - links to other websites not maintained by the KUGB, and
- - information about products and services offered by third parties.
- The KUGB does not independently verify the business practices of such third parties and makes no warranties on their behalf. The availability of any link or reference to any third party shall in no way constitute an endorsement by the KUGB of that third party. You should read the terms and conditions of any such website you visit.
- Any software that may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party is the responsibility of that third party. The KUGB accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you downloading such software.
- The Website may contain
- Information on the Website
- The information contained on the Website is intended for general information purposes only. The KUGB accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the Website.
- The views and opinions expressed on the Website are not necessarily those of the KUGB.
- Communications with the KUGB
- Any communication or material you send to the KUGB, except your personal information including questions, comments and suggestions shall be treated as non confidential and non proprietary.
- You expressly authorise the KUGB to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication for any purpose without compensation.
- All information on the Website is subject to change without notice and without liability.
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed, and when this happens reasonable notice shall be given to members of the KUGB. You should check these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued accessing or use of the Website constitutes acceptance of any such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the KUGB regarding your use of and access to the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England, Scotland and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact the KUGB Administrator.